In LittleBigPlanet, they unlock many of the game's Stickers, Tools, Materials and a Trophy, but no costume pieces. As well as in LittleBigPlanet PSP, creating a level is almost impossible without playing the tutorials first, as you must unlock everything by playing the tutorials. However, in LittleBigPlanet 2, and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, you can just use the "Unlock All the Tutorials" button. In LittleBigPlanet 3, playing any tutorial is not required.
In LittleBigPlanet, The Queen tells the player some of the directions while the Narrator also explains how to use the object or tools. She is absent from the tutorials in LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, instead you can just leave the tutorial once the Narrator finishes talking, by collecting the Prize Bubbles and going through the Level Link. You can even skip them entirely by choosing the button at the bottom of the list. There are also tutorials in LittleBigPlanet PSP, LittleBigPlanet Karting and LittleBigPlanet 3, but they are only videos and are not playable.
- LittleBigPlanet 3 tutorials are narrated by an unknown man instead of Stephen Fry, for unknown reasons.
- Tutorials in LittleBigPlanet 2 and Vita use the same background as the LittleBigPlanet 2 Pod background.
- The Creator Curator of the tutorials in LittleBigPlanet is The Queen, but she does not appear in the tutorials in any other LittleBigPlanet game.
- The tutorial videos in LittleBigPlanet PSP are 2D animations, and are not rendered in the game's engine.
- Popit Puzzles are the successor to playable Tutorials in LittleBigPlanet 3.