The Queen is the Creator Curator of the Tutorials rather than an actual game world. The Queen is married to The King, and appears throughout The Gardens and the level creation tutorials. Her role is relative to Dumpty's, as an informative character for the player along the three first levels. The Queen also has one sound file which is accessible through the Magic Mouth.
She can be earned as an item in the level The Collector's Lair.
In LittleBigPlanet, The Queen is the Creator Curator of The Tutorials. She also helped The King to build The Gardens. She is also seen the Creator Pack 1 and the water creator tutorials that come with the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit.
In LittleBigPlanet 2, the Queen can be seen in Eve's Asylum along with many of the other LittleBigPlanet characters, including The King.
The Queen is the first Curator Curator of the game.
In LittleBigPlanet 3, The Queen makes a small cameo in The Great Escape, as a miserable robot replica.
The Queen makes a minor appearance in The Journey Home. She is seen mostly beside The King, and does not speak.
Magic Mouth Voice
Names in other languages
|Spanish||La Reina||Same as in English|
|Russian||Королева||Same as in English|
|Polish||Królowa||Same as in English|
- Although when you collected The Queen in LittleBigPlanet Karting into your tools, you can't edit the mouth that is already in her.
- The Player Sensor from LittleBigPlanet is also in this character when collected, but as LittleBigPlanet Karting has a different tool for the Player Sensor, the one that is on her cannot be altered.
- The Queen has a different voice in LittleBigPlanet Karting.
- At some parts in LittleBigPlanet games, in The Collector's Lair and mostly in LittleBigPlanet Karting, her Magic Mouth is missing and reveals her actual mouth which is a short horizontal line.
- In Get a Grip, there are few audiences that bears resemble of The Queen.
- In the Walmart Exclusive pre-order trailer "King's Garden", the Queen is seen at the end of the skateboarding scene, where she looks reminiscent to her final design except her arms is missing, the five feathers behind her is also missing and there's a extra material layer behind her.