|This Article has been featured.|
The Gardens IntMusic is the first interactive soundtrack in LittleBigPlanet for the location named The Gardens, composed by Mat Clark and Kenneth Young. In LittleBigPlanet™, Interactive music has separate sounds, you can change volumes for each instrument which is for level creativity purposes.
The music overall is very cheery and triumphant. It is used throughout the Gardens in LittleBigPlanet. As well in the very end of LittleBigPlanet after you beat The Collector in The Wilderness. This song can be used in parts of levels for either its theme or in a cutscene. The music icon shows us a wavy grass-hill with yellow flowers with orange petals, representing the Gardens.
- Ambient FX (Trumpets and Synth)
- Bass (Bass Guitar)
- Drums (Drum Kit and Bongos)
- Accompaniment A (Acoustic Guitar and Mandolin)
- Accompaniment B (String Quartet)
- Melody (Flute)
- This, The Factory of a Better Tomorrow IntMusic, The Canyons IntMusic, Eve's Asylum IntMusic, Victoria's Laboratory IntMusic and Left Bank Two are currently the only songs to be remixed.
- This music reappears in LittleBigPlanet (PSP) as a DLC.
- The song has been played by an orchestra in the PlayStation Concert.