Sackboy is the default protagonist of the LittleBigPlanet series of games. His kind consists of small entities called Sackpeople, Sackfolks, Sacklings, or Sack Things, all of which are cuddly, creative and curious in their own ways, and they inhabit the Planet Craftworld
Sackpeople are made out of various cloths (mainly brown knitted wool), and stuffing, with stitches clearly visible, and a large zipper down the front of their chest. Sackpeople have black button eyes and a pink bandaid tongue. They are stuffed with fluff, and also mentioned to be stuffed with ice cream, too. Another defining part of the sackperson is their unusually large head and their big zipper, as described by Gerald Strudleguff.
Main article: Customization
As well as the Costumes originally included in the game, there are also extra costumes, most of which are cameos of other video-game characters, which can be bought on the PlayStation Store.
Appearances in other games
- Sackboy is a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. His rival is Big Daddy from the BioShock franchise.
- Sackboy appears along with other LittleBigPlanet characters, objects and locations in the Minecraft Ps4 edition LittleBigPlanet Mash-Up Pack.
- He is a playable character via DLC in Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, ModNation Racers and Invizimals: Shadow Zone.
Names in other languages
- The average Sackperson is 7 or 8 centimeters tall.
- Sackboy has appeared in every LBP game up-to-date.
- Sackboy's gender was first confirmed in a LittleBigPlanet 3 loading screen when they referred to Sackboy with the word himself.
- Sackboy lives in the village of Loom currently, but has lived in many places (i think)
- Sackboy went through many stages of design. one of the most well known is Yellow Head, which was the first design, and the most different from sackboy's iconic look.
- Sackboy's head used to bounce when he moved but the idea was scraped from any LBP games.
- Sackboy has more nicknames than any other character in the series.
- Sackboy is the only mascot of PlayStation to not have been in a PS1 and/or PS2 game.