|There are spoilers for the LittleBigPlanet series underneath this header. Read at your own risk.|
|Monster Islands is possibly based on Godzilla due to lots of green goo and monsters around.|
|Story & Theme|
|The background of Monster Islands is a Japanese Zen Garden, similar to The Islands. After that lengthy and dangerous test, The Queen finally feels that our finely-knitted champion has proven its worth. Her Majesty encourages our sack person to set out into the Craftverse to rescue more planets from the selfish Hoard. The journey shifts gears, moving away from the familiar, and into a giant new world. And boy, do we mean giant. For reasons unknown, The Hoard has moved their operations to the ocean-filled Monster Islands. Home to some of the largest creatures of the Craftverse, one has to wonder whether the little devils can fit such enormous objects into their small karts. Whatever the case, our sack person is ready to slam the brakes on the Hoard’s schemes.|
|Creator Curator: Ray the Wonder Turtle|
|LittleBigPlanet Karting Levels
|Collectables - Number of Items:|
- Ray The Wonder Turtle (Creator Curator)
- Huge Monster
- Monster Child
- The Emperor of Monster Islands
- The Hoard
- The background of Monster Islands is similar in theme to the The Islands background in LittleBigPlanet.
- If this area is a reference to the Godzilla franchise this area could very well be a sub-area of The Islands due to the fact that Godzilla originates from Japan, the area the islands is based on.
- Monster Islands may be a reference to Monster Island from the Godzilla franchise. This could be also evidenced by the occurrance of giant monsters roaming the islands.
- On a loading screen, it claims that the green goo had mutated the animals long, long ago.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.