Logic in LittleBigPlanet is defined as little gizmos that can give off and recieve signals, usually via wires, and perform an endless combination of tasks with an endless combination of gadgets, from turning on lights to opening doors and tons more. They stick to any object as if they were stickers, and from there they can be tweaked and connected to other gadgets. They were first introduced in the original LittleBigPlanet in the form of basic gadgets like Player Sensors and Buttons, but has since grown in capabilities and variety, from detecting projectiles, moving objects without the use of connectors, and even generating flawless waves and teleporting players instantly. With enough brain prowess and a little patience, you can create complex computers and custom characters using only the things in the Tools Bag.
- 1 Logic in LittleBigPlanet
- 2 Logic in LittleBigPlanet 2
- 3 Logic in LittleBigPlanet 3
- 3.1 Tools
- 3.2 Gadgets
- 3.3 Gameplay
- 3.4 Creatures & Characters
- 4 Logic in LittleBigPlanet Karting
Logic in LittleBigPlanet
- Emitter - Makes objects appear (and disappear if you like) in your levels.
- Lighting Object - Change the global lighting in different parts of your level. (Requires Creator Pack 1)
- Global Water Object - Change the water settings in different parts of your level. (Requires Pirates of the Caribbean Pack)
- Button - Activates when pressed; deactivated when released.
- 2-way Switch - A two-position switch.
- Sticker Switch - Activates when a sticker is applied to a connected object.
- Grab Switch - Apply to grabbable material. Activates when a material is grabbed; deactivates when let go.
- 3-way Switch - A three-position switch.
- Sensor Switch - Activates when a player comes near.
- Magnetic Key Switch - Activates when Magnetic Key is nearby.
- Magnetic Key - Activates the Magnetic Key Switch.
- Paintinator Switch - From Metal Gear Solid
- Water Switch - A switch that activates when submerged. (Requires Pirates of the Caribbean Pack)
Basic Gameplay Kit
- Camera Zone - Changes the game camera, zooming in, out or what-have-you.
- Photo Booth - Takes a photo when you go near it.
Logic in LittleBigPlanet 2
- Mover - Attach to objects to make them move in one direction.
- Advanced Mover - Attach to objects to make them move in more than one direction.
- Motion Recorder - Record and playback complex motions on objects. (Move Pack required)
- Follower - Attach to an object to make it follow you, or follow a Tag.
- In/Out Mover - Use this to make an object change layer. Or to put it another way, to make it move in and out.
- Gyroscope - Attach this to an object and it will try to stay at a fixed angle.
- Look At Rotator - Attach this to an object to make it turn towards you, another player, or a Tag.
- Rocket Rotator - Attach this to an object to make it turn toward the direction it's travelling in.
- Rotator - Attach to an object to make it spin aorund.
- Advanced Rotator - Attach this to an object to make it spin in whichever direction its inputs tell it to.
- Joystick Rotator - The angle of the object this is attached to will always match the angle of the right or left stick, whichever it's connected to. Generally used with the Controllinator.
- 2-Way Switch
- 3-Way Switch
- Player Sensor
- Remote Tag Sensor - Senses when a Tag is active, even when that Tag is remote. (Cross Controller Pack required)
- Tag Radar - Broadcasts or recieves specific tag positions that are in range. (Cross Controller Pack required)
- Tag Sensor
- Grab Sensor
- Sticker Sensor
- Impact Sensor - Senses when the connected object hits something.
- Water Sensor
- Score Sensor - Senses when a player has reached a given score.
- Projectile Sensor - Senses when the connected object is hit by a Projectile.
- Paintinator Sensor (Metal Gear Solid Pack required)
- Speed Sensor - Senses how fast an object is moving.
- Rotation Sensor - Senses how fast an object is rotating.
- Angle Sensor - Senses when an object is facing in a certain direction.
- AND Gate - Activated when all of its inputs are active.
- OR Gate - Activated when any one of its inputs, or all of them, are active.
- XOR Gate - Activated when one, but not more than one, of its inputs is active.
- Battery - Emits a constant "on" signal.
- NOT Gate - Has one input and one output. The output is always the opposite of the input.
- Microchip - A powerful and handy device. Use it to save space and avoid cluttering your creations with gadgets and logic and what-have-you.
- Toggle - Each time this gets a new input, the output toggles.
- Counter - Counts events, for example button presses, up to (or down from) a given target count.
- Timer - Your own personal stopwatch.
- Memorizer - Gifts your logic the power to remember things. And if you give it a Label, it can share its knowledge with other Memorizers of the same label. (DC Comics Pack required)
- Randomizer - Add an element of unpredictability to your creations.
- Direction Splitter - Takes one input and converts it to two outputs.
- Direction Combiner - Takes two inputs and converts them to one output.
- Selector - Matching number of inputs and outputs as set by you. Always has only one output active at any given time. Used to manage lots of logic, selecting between what to turn on.
- Sequencer - Use this to make your gadgets do stuff in the order you want them to.
- Controlinator - Lets you control objects directly via the Wireless Controller.
- Movinator - Use a Movinator to let Sackboy control other objects using your motion controller! (Move Pack required)
- Movinator Cursor - Put Cursors inside Movinators then activate them in order to change how your cursor looks and behaves! (Move Pack required)
- Global Anti-Gravity Tweaker - Tweaks the gravity in your level when activated.
- Global Lightning Tweaker - Tweaks the lighting in your level when activated.
- Global Audio Tweaker - Tweaks the audio in your level when activated.
- Global Water Tweaker - Tweaks the water settings in your level when activated.
- Score Giver - Gives your players score points when activated.
- Game Ender - Ends the level when activated, teleporting every player to the Scoreboard if there is one.
- Destroyer - Destroys the attached object when activated. Choose from a range of dastardly destruction effects.
- Danger Tweaker - Lethalzes the attached object when activated. Choose from Fire, Plasma or Electricity.
- Anti-Gravity Tweaker - Attach this to an object to make it float in mid-air like Dark Matter.
- Attract-o-Tweaker - Attach this to an object and players will be pulled towards it when they are in range. (Muppets Pack required)
- Wall Jump Material Tweaker - Tweaks the wall jump material. (DC Comics Pack required)
- Material Tweaker - Lets you alter the physical behavior - for example bounciness, friction, grabbability - of the attached object.
- Game Camera
- Movie Camera - Make your own cinematic masterpieces!
- Snapshot Camera - Takes a photo when triggered and chucks in into your My Pictures page.
Logic in LittleBigPlanet 3
- Game Camera
- Object Saver
- Quest Marker
- Quest Sensor
- Quest Tweaker
- Tag Sensor
- Impact Sensor
- Water Sensor
- Remote Tag Sensor
- Speed Sensor
- Rotation Sensor
- Angle Sensor
- Interactive Live Stream Sensor
- AND Gate
- OR Gate
- XOR Gate
- NOT Gate
- Direction Splitter
- Direction Combiner
- Toggle (switch)
- Wave Generator
Logic Containers / Controllers
- Advanced Rotator
- Look At Rotator
- Rocket Rotator
- Joystick Rotator
- Global Anti-Gravity Tweaker
- Global Lightning Tweaker
- Global Audio Tweaker
- Global Water Tweaker
- Circuit Node
- Character Teleporter
Spawning & Ending
- Game Ender
- Progress Board
Points & Prizes
Creatures & Characters
- Pop it Powerup Tweaker
- Pop it Cursor Sensor
- Blaster Handle
- Sackpocket Tweaker
- Gameplay Tweaker
- Character Rotation Tweaker
- Character Animation Tweaker
- Object Animation Tweaker
Logic in LittleBigPlanet Karting
Kidaloa was here and don't remove this