|There are spoilers for the LittleBigPlanet series underneath this header. Read at your own risk.|
|Eve's Asylum is an asylum for the mentally defective. In the treetops on a gold whale.|
|Story & Theme|
|Eve's Asylum's background is a modern greenhouse. Eve's Asylum is the fifth location you will travel to in LittleBigPlanet 2's Story Mode. Larry Da Vinci will not be there. Instead, Clive Handforth will replace him. You are on a quest to get to Dr. Herbert Higginbotham's boudoir to cure him from a meanie infection. In LittleBigPlanet Karting, The Hoard have arrived to take Eves Asylum's energy (the energy source come from fireflies apparently) which Sackboy has to stop along with Venus The Flytrap. But then the hoard leave a giant Firepede! With help from some caterpillars the Firepede is destroyed. Venus then hints: "Something bad is coming" but she can't exactly remember what it is. You then go to The Space Bass. This area takes place during 21st century in a greenhouse, inspired by the "Golden Phase" of the Austriac painter Gustav Klimt.|
|Creator Curator: Eve Silva Paragorica and Venus The Flytrap|
|LittleBigPlanet 2 Levels
LittleBigPlanet 2 Minigames
LittleBigPlanet Karting Levels
LittleBigPlanet Karting Minigames
|Collectables - Number of Items:|
- Eve Silva Paragorica (Creator Curator in LBP2)
- Venus The Flytrap (Creator Curator in LBPK)
- Clive Handforth
- Dr. Herbert Higginbotham
- The Meanies
- The Infection
- The Negativatron
- The Hoard
- In the Patients are a Virtue you can see The King, The Queen, Frida, The Collector, a few meerkats and Don Lu's dog at the asylum.
- In concept art, The Shopkeeper was originally going to be in the level Patients Are a Virtue.
- The original name for Eve's Asylum was "Designer Organic", possible a reference to the Art Nouveau style.
- The cages in the asylum are golden apples.
- In LittleBigPlanet Karting, this level and Victoria's Laboratory's levels has the fewest out of all in the story with 3 levels for the story path and the remainder that doesn't necessarily cover the story path. Making it a total of 7 levels in these worlds.
- However, Eve's Asylum has only 6 levels while Victoria's Laboratory has 7.
- Some of the materials, stickers, decorations, and objects are inspired by the painting from Gustav Klimt's "Golden Phase". This is why there is so much gold with patterns.