Dreams & LBP3
Dreams were the upcoming game for Media Molecule. There has been a pattern every 3 years there will be a new LBP game. Media Molecule wanted to work on Dreams, but didn't want LBP to go away. The best option is to give the license away. Sumo Digital got the license for reasons, but it might be because of Sumo Digital helping with the cross controller pack for LittleBigPlanet 2. Due to Black Friday coming up, LittleBigPlanet 3 was rushed. Dreams came out in 2018 in closed beta.
- Dreams are basically like LBP, the logic stuff are the same; going on to the point many fans compare the games.
- The game is planning to have the story mode released when Full release comes out.
- There have been remakes of LBP in Dreams before.
- Just like LittleBigPlanet, Dreams has its own link like LBP.me.
- The only canon reference to LittleBigPlanet was Sackboy with Atoi & Mr. Molecule in one of the bubbles with all the closed beta dreams in one of the trailers.
Connections to LittleBigPlanet
- Characters from the game, Frances and the Imp, are included as costumes in the LittleBigPlanet 3 Media Molecule 10th Birthday Costume Pack.