- The name Copernicus is most likley a reference to Nicholas Copernicus, an astronomer who discovered heliocentrerism.
- The hydrogen signs on Copernicus may also be a reference to the astronomer.
- Clive mentions to Larry Da Vinci that Copernicus was "the worst guard turkey I ever had", possibly meaning that there are or were more guard turkeys.
- Copernicus's level is similar to Frida the Bride's Skulldozer level except being killed by Copernicus means you have to restart the level, wheras the Skulldozer has a checkpoint.
- Acing this level gets you Clive's costume.
- It is impossible to not ace this level in one-player mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.